

They got to sit in a firetruck too and totally check it out!


And Sam loved playing with the playset binoculars!

Samantha made Jello this afternoon. We were going to try and cut it into fun shapes, but I didn't use the right kind for that, so instead we just scooped it out and ate it like normal. But Sam was so excited to make it by herself...kind of. Obviously, I helped with the boiling water part. But she was so amazed when she pulled it out of the fridge a few hours after putting it in and found that it wasn't liquid anymore! "Wow Mom!!!"
Our rabbits have been living in this cage since we got them about 5 months ago.
And today we picked this one up for them. Got it for $40 off craigslist! It'll obviously need a little fixing up--we'll get around to that eventually. But in the meantime, it's better and bigger than what they were in before.
And about the pregnancy....
I've been pretty achy today. Contractions are getting worse and more frequent. Not real yet, but worse. I tried to nap this afternoon, but contracted the whole time and had lower back pain with each contraction. Eventually, I gave up.
Oh yeah, and several people have commented that the baby definately looks lower. I can eat more and breath better, so yeah, I think he's dropped a bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment