I found out from the doctor today that at my ultrasound 2 weeks ago, the baby was weighing approximately 6 to 6 1/2 pounds. That means, with an average of a 1/2 pound weight gain per week, he is probably weighing about 7 pounds. I have about 5 weeks left, so that means he'll probably weigh around 9 1/2 to 10 pounds. That's just my guess.
Speaking of weight and gaining weight...here's my story of the day. I was buying some baby stuff at Target this morning and the cashier said, "Somebody having a baby?" I replied, "Ummm, yeah...me." Her response should have been, "Oh! I didn't notice!" But no...instead she looked at me more carefully, eyed my belly, and kinda hesitantly/questioningly said, "Oh." What the heck?! I'm pretty darn sure that I look REALLY pregnant and not just fat! As a matter of fact, I've hardly gained any weight at all! I let it slide this morning, but was kind of irritated by it all day.
4 comments:
Hi Shaunika! Some people are just lame! That is all there is to it. I am sure you look great!
I hope you gave her some serious Shaunika attitude!!!!
I didn't Anya! Can you believe it? It was an off day, I guess. ;)
And yeah, Linds....so lame! When I left the store, I had to call a friend and ask her if I look fat or pregnant. She said, "Pregnant!"
Post a Comment