Friday, September 10, 2010

Contraction

I had the most narly contraction last night! I have a lot of braxton hicks contractions, some of which are quite uncomfortable, but holy moly....this one was bad!! I was lying in bed and Jason was rubbing my back when it started. It just got worse and worse until I could barely take it anymore. I finally yelled at Jason, "STOP RUBBING!!" He was trying to be so nice and help me through it, but at that moment, it all just hurt too much! I felt like I was barely breathing through it and it took me probably 5 minutes afterwards until my breathing was back to normal. But....there was only one. Just one wretched contraction and then it was over. This makes me sooo not excited for labor.

1 comment:

Katie Mitchell said...

Haha I have never had to experience that! I felt some contractions the night before my C-section but nothing big.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...