Monday, September 20, 2010
37 Weeks
I'm 37 weeks today. I have lots of aches and pains, but am otherwise still doing quite a bit. After dropping Sam off at school, I went to Walmart and Lowe's this morning. Then picked her up. After lunch took Sam out for ice cream. She was the Citizen of the Day sometime last week and got a coupon for a free ice cream cone at McDonalds. Then we went to the feed store to buy more rabbit food. This evening I went swimming at the club. It feels so good to be in the pool and get rid of some gravity. Here are some pics of me from yesterday afternoon when I was helping Sam decorate a cake.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You look fab! Are you ready for number 3?!!
Thanks girl! Ready?....pretty much! I'm sure there's lots that I don't know....but I don't know what it is, so I'm good! :) Just can't wait to meet my new little guy!
Post a Comment