Samantha prayed over dinner tonight and said, "Bless Nephi that he can write lots and lots and lots of words and scriptures for us to read and bless Nephi that he can go on adventures." And then after the prayer she asked if he was the one who climbed a mountain, made tools, and built a boat. I said yes, and she said, "Oh good. That was a good adventure."
It was a beautiful day today! I met up with a couple of friends at the park. We sat in the sun and the kids had a great time digging for dinosour bones in the sand and playing on the play equipment. When we got home, shook the sand out of our clothes and brushed it out of our hair, I put Ali down for a nap then Sam and I snuggled in the recliner watching Pinocchio. I dozed through most of it though. Such a nice day. I even got a really light sunburn. After cold and rainy weather, the warmth of the sun felt so good.
2 comments:
Abby is sunburned. Poor thing. We had fun today!
Poor Abby. Speaking of Abby, Alison saw a picture of her and said, "Abby friend." At least I think that what she said. So cute!!! I'm more sunburned than I thought. And the top of my kids heads are sunburned, but oddly, not their faces.
Post a Comment