Housecleaning is a drag. I don't understand when people like cleaning--I so don't! Between being totally exhausted, feeling icky, and not liking to clean...my house is a mess. I did some dishes, washed a ton of clothes (they're not folded...just sitting on my couch), kinda sorta cleaned up the bathroom, tidied the living room, and still when I walk around my house all I can see is my gross kitchen floor and other messes like that. I don't remember the last time I mopped the kitchen floor. Probably because I can't remember much of anything lately and because it's been at least two weeks--gross.
My toes aren't going numb anymore, but my hands do everytime I fall asleep. It's so annoying!
2 comments:
Hands going to sleep when you sleep- carpal tunnel syndrome- totally pregnancy related. I had it really bad with pregnancy 4 and 5. But once the baby was born it was fine.
That makes sense because my wrists, especially my left wrist, hurt a lot lately! It happened a little bit during my second pregnancy, but it's worse this time.
Post a Comment