Yesterday I hit my 12 week mark. Yay! Love it when I get past the first three months! I've been starting to feel a bit better lately, but am still really tired. My carpal tunnel seems to be getting worse though...mostly in my left wrist. My hands fall asleep everytime I do--it's so annoying! But overall I'm feeling a bit more normal. I'm able to do a lot more than just a month ago. I still get really worn out though when I exercise, so I kind of just walk and swim now. Feels a bit lame, but it's better than nothing.
The smells of certain foods, while cooking, really bother me. I smelled grilled onions the other day and about barfed.
My littlest one is the size of a lime now. I told Sam what a lime was and she asked if the baby was green...ya know...like a lime. Kids are funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment