Saturday, February 13, 2010

Missing my little Sammy




I just had Alison today because Samantha slept over at my parents house last night and Jason was at school all day. I'm not used to Sam being gone so long, so I really ended up missing her, but I had a fun day with Alison. Poor baby though....she REALLY missed Sam. She kept walking around the house, saying "Fammy, Fammy" (Sammy) carrying both a picture of Sam and one of her shirts. I tucked the picture into the cover of a DVD case so that she could more easily carry it without bending and folding it. Plus she kept kissing and hugging the picture--the DVD case saved the photo.

I didn't sleep much last night so today I've been exhausted! I couldn't even keep my eyes open later in the day, but luckily Ali was napping so I napped a little bit also. I love my big comfy recliner. It's where most of my naps happen. The funny thing is that if the front curtains are open, anyone walking up and down my street can totally see me....snooz'n.

Jason and I went out on a date tonight. So nice to get out together! I love my husband so much and love that I get to spend everyday, forever, with my best friend.

2 comments:

anya said...

Get as much sleep as possible girlie! The first trimester is classic for fatigue!

Shaunika said...

Fo sho!!! I'm so tired all the time! I can put Sam in front of the TV if I need a nap, but Alison has no interest in TV or movies, so I can only nap when she's napping.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...