Friday, February 12, 2010

Food Poisoning???.....maybe?

Today has been a messy day. When I was at the gym this morning Samantha threw up. Then this afternoon when I tried to put Alison down for a nap, she threw up a ton in her bed and all over the floor outside her bed. (Yeah, I figured you wanted that lovely visual.) I'm so tired from poor sleep last night! Samantha kept coming into my room crying from bad dreams, so I've been like a zombie all day. So of course, scrubbing, washing, shampooing carpets, etc, has not been fun. I, of course, worried about my girls, but I also worried all day that my potentially relaxing evening was slipping away from me. The plan was that Samantha was going to sleep over at Grandma & Grandpa Stout's house and come home tomorrow evening, but I thought she wouldn't be able to go because she threw up. Then when Ali started throwing up, I thought I'd spend the entire night awake with two barfing kids and my husband not home. BUT....so far, I've been pleasantly surprised. I think the girls may have eaten something bad, so when they got it out of their system, they perked right back up. Samantha is sleeping at my parent's house tonight and Alison is sound asleep in her bed. Cross your fingers that she sleeps all night long....and I will too!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...