Friday, February 5, 2010

Food....too much food!

I CAN'T STOP EATING!!! Seriously, I feel like I've been eating nonstop for the past month. No, I don't eat totally weird stuff...no pickles and peanut butter. Just food and lots of it! It's only 10:15 in the morning and I've already eaten a bowl of cereal, about 5 or 6 sugar cookies, a handful of fishy crackers, and a cinnamon raisin bagel with whipped cream cheese. And all I can think of is going to the store to buy some chocolate or other yummy treat. Oooo, maybe I'll make brownies. A few weeks ago it was cold and rainy, but that didn't stop me from driving to the 7-11 for an ice cold Slurpee. Banana flavor...so yummy! Had to have it. I didn't have such strong cravings with my first two pregnancies. How do I handle them? I don't really want to eat everything in sight.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...