Thursday, October 7, 2010

Second Day of Life

 Aunt Jamie brought the girls on Thursday morning to see their new little brother.
 My Samantha sure is growing up!
 She's such a good big sister!
 Sam is handing Jacob a present.  It's just a few baby toys that belonged to the girls.  But they picked them out of their toys especially for Jacob.
 Alison thinks he's so cute!  She says it all the time!  I love the sweet look she has right here.
 Family of five!
 Kaiser provides a nice celebration meal.

Jen, one of my bestest friends, came to visit us in the hospital.
She's a rock'n photographer and came for a new newborn photo shoot.  Thanks girl!  I owe ya! 
(I'll post her pics soon.)
Cindy came to visit us! 
(Miss you since you moved out of the ward!)
Mommy & Jacob
He's so alert!

Getting ready to go home.
His outfit says, "Daddy's Happy, I'm a Boy."
So ready to go home.
During my whole pregnancy, the girls called him "The Brother Boy".
He brought a few gifts home for his big sisters!


They couldn't get enough of him.
Alison kept saying, "He's so cute!"


Spent the evening just cuddling with our new little guy.

1 comment:

ericksonzone said...

What a cute new addition to your family. I'm sure you're feeling better now that he's out. I know, the older ones seem so much older when you bring home a new baby. Congratulations!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...