Sunday, October 3, 2010

I'm having a bunch of contractions this evening, but the unusual thing about them is that they're LONG! They're painful, but not too bad, and quite unfortable.....and last for about 7 to 10 full minutes! Seriously...that's too long! Do other people have long contractions? I didn't in my previous pregnancies.

Swelling. Yeah, I'm over it. My poor ankles....where have you gone? By like 9:00 or 10:00 in the morning, my Birkenstocks are too snug and tight. And then it just gets worse throughout the day. Ugh!

I'm 39 weeks tomorrow and they're doing an ultrasound to see just how big this baby is. Any guesses?

2 comments:

Sarah McM said...

My labor with Douglas started with those horrible looooong contractions, 7-10 minutes each. It's just mean and so wearing.

I don't know how big your other kids were, but I'm going to say the u/s said your boy is... 8 lbs 10oz.

Shaunika said...

Hey Sarah! My last two were: 9 lbs 9 oz and then 10 lbs 7 oz, but I'm guessing bigger than 8 lbs. I should know tomorrow or the next day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...