Sunday, April 4, 2010

Slow Motion Contractions

The weirdest thing has been happening for the last couple of days. I don't think it's a bad thing, but it's never happened so early in any of my pregnancies so far. It's like I'm having contractions, but they happen really slowly. My lower abdominal area starts to tighten and tense up. It progresses for about 2 or 3 full minutes till I'm hard as a rock, then begins to relax. The relaxing occurs quicker, but still takes about 45 seconds. After about 20 minutes, it happens again. This will go on for about an hour or two, then won't happen again till sometime 10-24 hours later. It's weird, huh?

1 comment:

Jennifer Skinner said...

I was always like that too. I just wrote them off to braxtin hicks contractions. They always started really early, instead of the last trimester. I never had any preterm labor problems, so I guess it was all ok.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...