Wednesday, April 21, 2010

15 Weeks

I'm 15 weeks pregnant now. According to babycenter.com, my baby is about four inches long from crown to rump and weighs about 2 1/2 ounces. They are comparring it's size to that of an apple. It says that although the eyelids are still fused shut, the baby can sense light, and if I were to shine a light at my tummy, the baby would move away from it. Sounds kind of cute, but also a smidge taunting. I think I won't do it.

I read the funniest thing. A question you may have about kegels:
Why am I exercising my vagina when it's the only part of my body I actually want to get bigger?
Haha!!

So I've been cramping a little lately. Mostly it's just little ones everytime I stand up or cough or sneeze or blow my nose or laugh....ok so it's pretty often. But they're also happening sometimes when I'm doing nothing. I'll just be lying there in bed and start cramping. It's just minor, but still has me a bit worried.

I'm adding a few pictures from the day. It was Alison's first time eating cereal with milk. Oooo, so yummy!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...