Tuesday, August 10, 2010

31 Weeks

I'm 31 weeks today. It's kind of weird to think that in less than 10 weeks, we'll have another baby in the house. WE'RE SO NOT READY! We still need to get the girls into bunkbeds, buy some boy crib bedding and other cute boy stuff, buy another dresser (I can't fit clothing for 3 kids into 1 dresser.), buy a bigger bookshelf, find a bassinet, etc!

But all of that being said.....HOLY MOLY....this baby never stops moving! He is an active little guy! What's he going to be like as a little boy?? Yikes!

All the literature says this baby is in the 3 pound range right about now. But knowing my history, I'd be willing to bet he's in the 4 or maybe even 5 pound range. How much weight per week do babies usually gain toward the end?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...