Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Ribs, Ribs, Ribs!! And Pirate's Treasure?

Oh my....Oh my....Oh my...my ribs hurt! This little guy is constantly up in my ribs on the right side. Holy moly kid...just relax a litte bit. Chill. Quit kicking me! But, that being said, the upside is that I have a very predictable kicking spot. This means if someone wants to feel the baby, they'll be pretty much guaranteed to get the chance. Samantha got to feel him kick today for the first time. She thought is was REALLY cool! Then asked me why he kicks me so much. I realized that she wasn't curious, but concerned. She couldn't figure out why he was being so mean. :)

Jason removed the old furnace out of the floor/wall today. The girls thought it was really cool to watch, especially when I told them that there just might be a pirate's treasure buried under there. :) They got flashlights and started looking around.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...