Tuesday, June 29, 2010

25 Weeks

I'm 25 weeks today! Move'n right along. I had a prenatal appt this morning and the baby is doing great! So far, I've only gained about 4 pounds. Not too shabby. But I know how big my babies are so I know I'll gain more and more toward the end. Babycenter.com says that my baby is about the size of an average rutabaga. Ummm, okay, I'll just admit it...I have no idea what a rutabaga is. I'm sure it's a vegetable, but beyond that....I got nothin'.

Alison put a little scratch on my glasses today. It's minor, but so annoying! Can I deal with it for the rest of the pregnancy? I hope so! These are the pregnancy glasses that I got when pregnant with Sam. Wore them when pregnant with Alison, and now with this little guy. I don't want to have to make an appt, go to the dr, pick out new glasses, pay for new glasses, etc, etc, etc, just for something I'll only wear for a few more months.

3 comments:

anya said...

I can't believe it! You are going to have this baby in no time at all! Way to go on the weight gain... I did super good until the end. Then it's like it piles on without you even doing anything different. I just love it.

Shaunika said...

Yeah, the end of the pregnancy weight gain sucks, but at least then you can truly blame it on the baby. Especially when you have good-sized babies.

Katie Mitchell said...

I gained 75 pounds with the twins because I had such bad swelling. I lost a little over 50 pounds in less than two weeks after I had them.
As for glasses- next time you need to buy a pair go to zennieoptical.com if you have your prescription you can buy glasses for $8!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...