Tuesday, May 11, 2010
18 Weeks
I'm 18 Weeks today. Almost half way there. I get to find out in just a few days if it's a boy or a girl. So excited! But in the meantime, I'm still really tired all the time. I thought the fatigue would have passed by now, but I'm really tired everyday. Let's see....what else is going on....I'm having back pains here and there, and braxton hicks contractions everyday. They don't hurt, but they're uncomfortable. My nails are still growing abnormally fast. If I take a shower that too hot, I'll still black out. And my nights have been hijacked by dreams--mostly bad dreams. But I know that's pretty common around this stage of pregnancy. Oh yeah, and I'm too big for my normal clothes and too small for my maternity clothes. It's so frustrating!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am right there with you on most of your pregnancy symptoms. I've switched to some of my smaller maternity pants even though they are a bit too big. I figure they are better than too tight regular pants. lol
Post a Comment